Please contact us for more information about Van Meerhout German Shepherds. We will respond to your request as soon as possible. Any information that you provide will tell us what you are looking for in your new German Shepherd and help us determine which dog will best suit your needs.
Van Meerhout German Shepherds
138 Cotton Rows Lane
Taylor, Texas 76574
Are you interested in a Meerhout Shepherd?
Meerhout Shepherds are not for everyone. Owning a Meerhout shepherd requires a commitment for the entire life of the dog.
As the breeder, We make all puppy selections for the new owners. I take total responsibility of selecting the right puppy for the right home based on my knowledge of my bloodlines, various tests of each puppy, and taking into consideration the needs of the potential new owners. I will use the information you provide to make puppy selection and placement decisions. Please take the time to answer the following questions in as much detail as you feel is appropriate.
- Please provide Your name, address, email address, and phone numbers.
- Please provide the name and phone numbers of two references, one being from a veterinarian, trainer, handler, or any professional that is familiar with the care you give your pets. Name, address, phone, fax number, Email address.
- How did you hear about Meerhout Shepherds?
- Why do you want a German Shepherd?
- What is your background in dogs?
- Do you presently own any other dogs or cats? What kind and what sex?
- Have you had any experience training or showing a dog?
- Are you a member of any dog club or organization? If yes, please list.
- What would your showing goals be with your Meerhout Shepherd, if any?
- What are your plans for training your puppy?
- Do you intend to breed your dog?
- Do you have a preference for a male or female?
- Are you willing to wait for a puppy if the perfect puppy is not available right now?
- How many people are in your household? Please include sex and ages.
- Do you have a fenced yard?
- What brand of food do you intend to feed your puppy?
- What type of physical excercise do you plan on giving your Shepherd?
- Describe the "Ideal" dog for your needs.
Email your answers to the above questions to email@example.com